Quinta do Vallado Douro Branco 2011

Product code: 12VALL2B2011

Aromas of melon and spicy floral aromas. Persistent dry fruit notes on the palate with a full, well-balanced flavour.

  • Country:Portugal
  • Region:Douro
  • Vintage:2011
  • ABV:13%
  • Colour:White
  • Product Type:Still
  • Bottle Size:75 cl
  • Grape Variety:Rabigato, Viosinho, Verdelho, Arinto
  • Closure:Natural Cork

How to sell this product

Taste scale & description

Taste Test is our exclusive wine & customer profiling system. Wines are scored according to their power and intensity. The score runs from 0 (luscious, sweet wines) up to 12 (full-bodied, intense dry reds).

Taste Scale: 7

You enjoy a broad range of wines that are rounded and rich with bright fruity flavours.

How to say it

Kintah do Valardoh Dooroh Brankoh

Product guide note

This wine is a blend of four different indigenous Portuguese grape varieties. It has aromas of ripe melon, and some floral aromas. On the palate this wine is dry, crisp and refreshing.

Production information

Producer: Quinta do Vallado

This eighteenth-century Douro wine estate is actually one of the most modern-looking in Portugal. Although the team uses the traditional panoply of indigenous grapes, its methods are bang up to date and the results are nothing short of sensational.

Read more

Production note

All grape varieties were fermented after a very soft pressing in modern presses. The fermentation lasted for nearly one month at temperatures varying between 16-18°C. About 85% of the wines were aged in stainless steel tanks, the remaining 15% was aged in new French oak barrels.

  • Vegetarian Yes
  • Vegan Yes
  • Sustainable Yes
  • ISO 14001 Yes

Bibendum Wine Limited © 2016 | Company Registration No. 02218928 | 113 Regents Park Road London NW1 8UR | Call Us: 0845 263 6924

Drink Aware - know the facts