Graham Beck The Game Reserve Viognier 2010

Product code: 13BEC8B2010

A fragrant nose of ripe golden apples and spicy citrus flavours. A full bodied white wine with a broad structure on the palate, but an elegant and stylish finish

  • Country:South Africa
  • Region:Robertson
  • Vintage:2010
  • ABV:14%
  • Colour:White
  • Product Type:Still
  • Bottle Size:75 cl
  • Grape Variety:Viognier
  • Closure:Screwcap

How to sell this product

Taste scale & description

Taste Test is our exclusive wine & customer profiling system. Wines are scored according to their power and intensity. The score runs from 0 (luscious, sweet wines) up to 12 (full-bodied, intense dry reds).

Taste Scale: 7

You enjoy a broad range of wines that are rounded and rich with bright fruity flavours.

How to say it

Graham Beck The Game Rezerve Veeyonyay

Product guide note

Graham Beck are a leading producer making quality wines in different areas of South Africa. This wine has lovely peach and apricot aromas and flavours and is a full-bodied white, so has a rich and creamy feel in the mouth. There’s also just a hint of spiciness as well.

Production information

Producer: Graham Beck

Graham Beck is a giant of the South African wine scene and has led the country's thundering success since the end of Apartheid in 1994. Graham Beck is perhaps best known as a producer of some of the New World’s finest sparkling wines.

Read more

Production note

Selective hand harvesting of grapes during the last 2 weeks of February and then further selective sorting of grapes at the cellar. 20% of the grapes were fermented in second fill French oak barrels and the other 80% in stainless steel tanks. The portion in barrel spent 2 months on the primary lees for a creamy texture, and was left to mature for a further 4 months in barrel before blending.

  • Vegetarian Yes

Bibendum Wine Limited © 2016 | Company Registration No. 02218928 | 113 Regents Park Road London NW1 8UR | Call Us: 0845 263 6924

Drink Aware - know the facts